Our day started off pretty well. Jersey slept in our bed last night, and didn’t have a single neck spasm. He was comfortable and content all night long (even though his snoring kept me and my husband wide-awake!)
He had a spasm when I took him out in the morning for a pee, but that was before he’d gotten his medication for the day so I suppose it was to be expected. After he got his meds, and ate some breakfast, he snoozed happily until about 3:00.
At 3:00 I dosed him again, and despite being full of meds, he hasn’t been able to get comfortable since. He’s had two spasms in the last hour, each one lingering for 30 seconds and shattering my heart into a million pieces.
I was feeling so optimistic this morning… but now I am feeling dreadful. I am starting to think we might need to get him to Vancouver to see the Specialist sooner rather than later. Holding off until our planned Friday departure may not be possible.